Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
died
On 6:46 PM , Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Unacceptable Facts.
busy dayz... juz busy.. yet.. a sudden new.. Wan Er is died.. she had an accident.. should i be sad? no. i mean, do i hav the rights to be sad? I m running too fast in my way.. i forgot about her.. i HATE! to be busy.. time passes so fast n i forgot lots of ppl.. who past by in my life.. Why must i wait till she is died only i remember? i m going too fast.. towards MSsM..
Sorry. What can i say now. everything is over. Sorry.
somehow business took too much of me.. Sorry.
i dont care how hard to finish all those homeworks aldy. how m i going to run.
Sorry. sorry. n sorry.
*I hope i was there wit u.. I hope i can see u again.. I hope tmr everything will be diferent. But life goes on. No one will wait for me.. ~ I hate it, i really hate it.. forever. *
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?