Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Lost
On 3:31 PM , Friday, March 02, 2007
Er... I m tired.. Mssd is so near. Juz next week, dayz away.. i m worried. pressure.
Gosh. I m under 18!!! WHY??? goodness.. haiz.. Why must sports be competitive??? I m tired with tat.. tis week... is like a year..
STRESS!! lots of crazy thoughts.. is so
HARD!! trainning.. run.. n sometime juz seems so bad.. juz tension.
Taking more events than i hope to. Gosh. i m not superman. Yet, i m glad. Glad to be part of Mssd. happy to hang around wit those Form1 athelet.. HAHA.. they r small.. hahaha..
What if i didnt make it to Mssj?Will life stop?
Will things be the same?
Will i praise You?
Will i still love who m i?
thoughts.. juz too much. i m tired.. everyone is tired.. so tired. n even injured. More n more r injured. included me. mine is small case, wat about others?
What will happen, Lord?COnfused. Why ppl i looked upon to? but thanks anyway..
I m glad i saw you accidentally..
YAY!!!!
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?