Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 1:18 PM , Sunday, May 06, 2007
Hem.
Suppose to be a happy day..
hem.. Gone out of beat..
I know.
I was trying to catch up..
n kinda blank tat time..
didnt mean to..
SOmetiME,
a bit fastrated..
is so hard to b in band..
to serve.
hard to face Sundays..
no clothes to wear..
must b formal..
but,
i learnt to accept
n change
"accept what we cant change, change wat we can, acknowledge diferences.."
Hem.
still, i m happy!! YAY!!
dunno why, juz happy..
oHH!!.. tmr exam..
kinda no stress.. WHY??!
haha~
Felt bad for being kinda "away" from crowd
but
I enjoy wor..haha~
somhow..still wondering..
hoping for salvation of classmates..
YAY!! if so..
Exam..dun too stress ppl..
see a..
Stress, aso exam..
No stress, aso exam..
Hem.
I chose to live life positively..
even when is negatif..
haha~
Hem.. Let's joY for exam!! YAY!! ohh..!! exam no homework leh.. haha~
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?