Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
I guess, too accept facts in life. How imperfect, how unpleasent. Ya, anywhere, ppl r unfair. N, it bothers me a lot when i see happenings. How ppl treat, n stuff. I guess, there will always be a place where God put us for His reason, either to learn, or to gain. I really hope God will smile, when i m in Yf, a place i dun really think i suppose to be. Hem. Is the fact. But, i m HAPPY!! YAY!! wit things.. n trying to dun "care" about the obvious unfairness.
Obviuosly, i dun really believe in everlasting friendship. Coz there will be jealousy, hurts n dislikeness.. I dun really mind being alone for some times.. I guess i perfect silience, but doesnt mean tat i dun appreciate friends. Watever u think, hem.. i cant change u, n i will stil be me.
YEAP! best friends r diferent, but same. Hem.. I love my class.. n the gang.. HAHA!! although sometimes.. hem.. there will always be hard times right?
Throughout the weeks.. i guess i learnt to think diferently. THink diferent in life, for life, n towards happenings.. Yea.. I know. Accept others as I m accepted. Yea, i guess, i need to accept myself first. It will take time. But, the fact is, I been happy wit things. N wil miss my class "suasana".. haha...
Will be going training soon.. I guess wont be blogging.. YAY!! so happy!! Finally, my first Milo shirt!! YAY!! Ohh..!! Exam, soon to go, tmr Chemistry P1.. then.. HAPPY!! watch movie, shop, spend time wit classmates..
Still, hoping. WIshing. Asking, yet knowing the reality.
