Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 10:52 PM , Sunday, June 24, 2007
Hem.. Lately been busy like mad.. Violin test was a break down for me actually... Haha~ but, is was worth, i learnt a lot.
Well, the last coucil meeting for out-going. WHAT??!! so fast.. Time flies like mad, and is time to treasure. Interact club been such a great, awesome place for me to grow. Hem.. well... other than my class.. Which somehow been GREAT!! ..and aso bad.. hehe~, i finally find some place i really think i can fit into. Not tat Yf isnt one, but is really really hard. Coz, is diferent. Diferent background, diferent opinions.. Ya, i love fashion, shopping, make ups.. But seems tat, loving such things is like living in the Moon. haha~
Well, since i joined Interact, i dun care tat much ady i guess. COz i m who i m. I learnt not to judge ppl but their looks.. Not underestimate ppl.. and knowing tat ppl do are in need. After all, SJM do hav great leaders.. STABK do hav awesome ppl.. Team work, social skill, share, going beyond nature.. HAha~
I loved every moment. Finally,
" 1 year of service. "
Will be missing Yf events.. less time for studies.. and still need to train for my last MssD..
" So? Is your school leh!! "
Yeap! Is my sch, and i dun wanna leave without making any diferences. I will be exhasted, but riched. I will be disappointed, but grant friendship. I will be tired, like now, but happy like not tmr. YAY!!
" Service above self ", cost a lot. And returns a lot.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?