Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 10:10 PM , Saturday, July 21, 2007
" Faith is an evidence of the unseen.."


It was a huge performances where ppl are there to see the 50 thousand riggit violin being played.
So, he came out, playing..
WOw.. Amazed. It was fantastic.
music were touching, the whole building were silence.
ppl are all smiling, slapping..
"The 50 thousand riggit violin is fantastic!!!!"
Sudden,
He said:"Ladies and gentleman, the fact is, tis isnt a 50 thousand riggit violin,is juz my 1st violin before I hav a chance to stand right here."
People were shocked.
Amazed.
Actually, we were having some problem.
B4 the performances.
I didnt really believed in everything.
But, God really tested me.
He tested me again.
Every1 was having a break down.
Hem.
Practises were simply disappointing,
But,
i knew every1 did their best!
It was u all's best!!
And, i m impressed!!! WEeeee...
GREAT, AWESOME JOB!!!
Concerning questions of huge desicion
Brought me back to my explaination of giving up the recent post.
Hem.
I doubted myself tat time.
But, i knew it was a better, plus worth desicion.
Where, God really brought me down,
And let me be part of a listen, than juz a leader.
Ya, i put down my pride, stay under other's control.
Sumtimes, the pride does come out..
And i start doubting others.
Ya, i m not perfect.
I m glad, I learnt.
It was a stressful week.
With lots of blows,
shock.
And, unpredicted going ons..
Indeed, i m not strong enough.
I may hide b4 all but not God.
He saw through me.
Woke me up.
Ya, i m not perfect.
I wont be giving up. =D
guys, thanks a lot.
For letting me knowing the true meaning of having faith.
True meaning of being fair,
friends, loyal, sharing, 'together', fun..
Thanks
I never expect little children to teach me tat much,
haha~
I m glad to be part of big Interact family!!
HOOOOORAY...!!!!!
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?