On 3:40 PM , Tuesday, July 10, 2007
LEtting Go..
Tis is our theme.
Totally, suits what happened among us.
Well,
sometime, we should think b4 talking,
n not talk "kosong"..
I know noone is perfect,
And wat team work is about
Trusting others (which i simply find it hard)..
I mean, i scare lar..
And worry..
What if.. You didnt do??
AAARRRHHGHHHH..!!
But, i did learnt to trust.
Of coz, in wat others do..
and trust to talk to.
Is when you want somthing so badly to juz go well,
Juz wanna know them better..
And,
you sudden realise,
Perhaps, i m trying too hard.
Worrying.
Perhaps, i m worried to not,
or didnt make a diference b4 i leave tis sch..
is when you care too much,
tat u start being hurted by little things..
Some stress words..
Words, n unforgiveness comes,
Broken relationship..
Juz simply hard to let go.
Stress wat.. 19 day aaaARR!!
Is hard to accept tat,
After all, may be some cares
but,
Some dun really care..
They perhaps, juz want their works to be simple..
Simplicity.
But, i juz wanna say something.
I care a lot.
Not juz the works tat isnt done,
wat booklet, ticket, bla bla bla stuff..
But,
juz want u all to hav fun in meetings..
Going home with a happier face.
At least, less stress.
I miss the laughing..
The craziness..
Tat makes me feel satisfied to be scolded by Pn.Tan
Haha~
or, perhaps, i changed.
Become more serious lor..
COz, i m overwhelmed by stress ma.
Exam.. Installation stuff.. Keep typing..
Knowing tat others might juz annoy those notice..
Sorry.
But, i wish to be more cheerful.
i dun wanna lose the ablity to smile.
But, things need to be done lar..
Why..?
Why cant we do everything joyfully?
I juz need, juz a bit, of passion fr u all.
Tat passion tat we had during
I.U day.
Working till the next day.. 24 hours!!
and stayed together.. cried togethers.
SHARING AND CARING
IS OUR WAY OF LIFE.
Yalor.
SHare, n care.
I know some r young, and i cant force anything.
Or perhaps, we forgot.
The reason of having Interact Club.
Is basicly interaction among ppl.
We forgot, interact isnt juz about yourself, or me
but with others. SHare.
Evryone plays a part,
with a purpose.
So far, been great.
Thanks for being faithful.
And, willing to suffer for meetings.
YAY!!~
Although seems to be okay,
we knew somethig is wrong lor..
Is inside tat we kinda wanna dig out..
And,
i sudden realise,
ppl hav the rights to choose,
thier friends, who they wanna talk to..
Privacy..
And, perhaps, some r more to so n so,
And some r not.
Hem.. Weird.
I know i wont know the whole world.
BUt, juz tat i wish to treasure.
Treasure, the times.
Chances,
Zero hours together.
I m trying to let go.
The hurts.
Pain, tireness.
Complains.. Unperfect of life..
Knowin tat, i will be wrong. Always.
Actually, i still remember..
he asked:" What kind of leader is the best leader?"
we were silent..
"A leader tat enables his team members to say,'WOW!! We did it together sucessfully!!'.."
Well,
leaders arent perfect,
and arent everything.
Tat is wat "team" is all about.
Thx guys..^o^!!
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?