Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
SELAMAT HARI KEMERDEKAAN!!
Recently. i been busy.
I m practising as a "ketua" at sch..
Hmmm...
Went through a lot..
Monday: 7:30am-4:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am-4:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am-7:00+pm
I cant figure out how i passed those days
and, utterly survived.
Plus, took charge of the Merdeka Ceremony.
Got back on track for my studies.. YAY!!
Interact, a bit disappointing.
Hmmm.. somehow, i dunno how to help you..
I know u r tired, and stress..
but, i never really hav a chance to help.
A week. Totally, exhausting.
Yet, i learnt like a moutain of stuff.
More, than ever.
Now, i treasure Catherine's work.
being critised, disappointed.
Yeap., it's a huge responsible..
Which, i will not afford to gain.
For her who loves to critise me,
U truly broke me.
Too bad, i stood back again.
Thanks for critising my hard work,
and somehow let me treasure ppl around who built me up.
As they say:
"One who is hurted, hurts others.."
I guess, i need to keep my limits again.
