Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic


Well, the Americans basicly took everything. 4x100, 4x400.. I din see Malaysia's name. Sad. and this guy running, also got 400 hurdle Gold. I forgot his name. Too long. But, he is also a cool star. The world excepted him to break record, but he din. But, for me, he was so fast! Nvm, next year Beijing! YAY!! you can!!
She ar.. Forgot name. Sorry. too long. Err, she got Gold for high jump. But din break world record. World record is 2.10m. Goodness. Tat is really high man..
![]()
Behind the victory, there are atlets hurt, and faced failure. Joy eshausted. Dream killed. I saw my dream in their dream. I m sure they too trained so so SO hard, but they still lost. I guess this is when God tests our faith, and passion. The fear of losing. Well, i think losing loses nothing. They gained experinces that i and others will never taste, or even dare to dream of.
Through them, i saw my broken shadow. Their passion, burned mine.
Do you believe in miracles? Yes, I do.
