Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 3:11 PM , Sunday, September 23, 2007
I HATE acnes!!with all my heart, soul and mind. I terribly dislike, ARGH! acnes.
As the love of sport stretched my natural imperfect skin, seeing doctor was the only way. It wasnt that ashame to do so, but ppl are. Mayb, we are too prideful. For me, it was a tought road few years down, as this affects one's appearance. One's cconfident.
SO again, i went there. Far away from Kluang. To see him. ARGH. Everytime, i hope as that wil be the last time. This time, i saw my friend. weeeee.. Glad to. Yet, meeting at a clinic isnt that fun.
I can see. She is having the problem i struggled few years ago. Actually, some minor ones even now.
I guess, every1 wish for smooth, shiny, gorgerous skin. But no every1 has. Hem. concerning about tis, isn't God unfair? I mean, some juz dun even need to care about their skin, yet others need to.
I guess. It's simple. God has diferent plan for every1. Why? Bcoz, every1 is diferent lor!~ haha~ Tat explain, some r more intelligent, more good-looking, more sporty, more well-known... Perhaps, we hav diferent gifts, with diferent limits and abilities. God needs diferent ppl in diferent fields. Different places, purpose, roles, duties.. Yet, same purpose. For Him.
I tried hard to convince myself of this- everyone is special and unik, others might try hard to be who you are, they might be close, but they never wil be. It's hard to accept, but we aren't perfect. Obviously.
In the fullness of time, we wil wonder. Hm. Did I managed to be who I am, and differenciate the world and the real me..?
For those who are struggling with acnes, JIA YOU! dun be discouraged! I guess, God too has a reason for evert happenings. Perhaps, juz to share. Or more.
God been testing me. Quite often. But it made me happy, for the joy of the Lord, should be our strenght.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?