journal
about
random-es
exits
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:08 PM , Saturday, September 01, 2007

I hav something to say..
Hmm... Tis year's Merdeka is, one of my favourite, remarkable one. Why? Mainly, 30 aug was THE day.. Our hard work, efford of the kitar semula thing.. And need to take charge of it. Hmm.. Yeap.. It still live in my heart. And, makes me smile. hehe~ I m more than glad, to perform as 4Sc1. Yeap.. For once, we stayed together. We fighted. We scolded each other. Screaming here and there. Ya, but why? Ya.. because, you guys changed. A lot. Goodness, after 4 years. I seen lots of changes which i m so proud of it. I heard your sincere voice, with a passion. Unity. Seriously, when we started singing, i was going to cry.. Hahaaha~ that moment, i was sudden content with all i hav. Why Malaysia? Why Kluang? obviously, why Convent? Finally, it was so clear. No mistakes. No doubt. I cant believe, i actually felt like God was so near, and listening. I guess, i m more than content. YAY!! I dun care what others think, it was our sincere, united voice, that no one can change. One more year together, just a year left. Time flies. Ya.. And i surely will miss. Every moment..
"Thank you..!! YAY!!"
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?
This is me
TEO XUE QI =)
22-03-91
"Thou wilt shew me the
path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy
right hand there are pleasures for evermore"
PSALM 16:11
HEART IT
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBIR
delights
Tuhan
family
future husband
sports
violin
potatoes
non-loud music
acoustic
jalan-jalan
yam-char