Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 4:11 PM , Tuesday, September 18, 2007
It's not about me..mum said: " ..if you miss Yf or church again, u wil not be in the band anymore"
I heard tat moments ago, and i simply juz wanna cry. Juz cry.
Sudden, i cant focus in my violin lesson. Neither in my sleep. I m totally sad. Dreadfully.
Ya, everytime. I always miss Yf. and church. But, do you actually think that i hope to do so? Noone ever wonder how i feel to miss Yf, and fight alone for weeks and days. Yet as i look back, i m labelled. Again.
Do you know how it feels to no be recharged on weekends, and face more terrible stuff for the following weeks? It sucks.
Always, it's never been supportive. Everyone.
I know how important studies is, and how important attending church is. But, do you have any idea how hard is it to stay strong, and act like nothing when ppl are taking your doings for granted? Well, not that in this whole Earth, only your mum will be angry with too many activities. Not that you r the only one who struggles in your studies. Not that I like to be labelled.
The whole world. Made me silent. I juz want to keep quiet. Juz silent. Everything shall stop, and i can simply rest. And not be labelled.
I hate to be catergorized as the "slacking" ones. Yet quite obvious, i m.
Thinking of the unfinishable reports, events, homeworks.. Studies.. Complains, disappointment.. I guess, i still am glad that we succeed the Farewell Party. YAY!! after from 7:41am (to pasar), untill 12am (washing dishes), I m exhausted yet satisfied. Thanks for those who helped so so much, and the F3 who willing put down their studies and help.
F5 are leaving. haih.. I will miss you all! and when i leave, i will surely, ultimately miss the F3 BOD. Esspecially RuRu! hehe~
It's ok, i cant judge. But i did learn. Between I.C and YF, i wil never please both parties. So, i wont. I wanna please God.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?