Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 2:34 PM , Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Just a sudden feeling. STUDIES vs. SPORTSYesterday met DG. Hm. i was shirvelling. hehe~ so glad every1 had a great time. Hm. Unbelieveable, F3 actually appeared! haha~ i m glad for the faithful commitment.
Hm. PMR coming yor! hehe~ no my buisness, yet it seems to be. Recently, some are stress. But, some obviously are not. haha~ well, i indeed is amazed by such attitude towards studies. I remember, i was kinda VERY stress that time. Everything pressing down. Perhaps, the World changed. Hm.., anyway.. I been giving the so-called tips.
"The malay hor, dun do latihan ady, keep writing. Pracitce writting. Write and memorise karangan. "
Sound so stupid. but it works.
Well, i can actually see u guys' stress behind the "no lar!".. Hang on, juz two more weeks.
I was juz informed, i hav to complete in a MSSJ tis month. Hm. Hari Raya holidays all burned. I was juz wondering. How can a person actually live a selfless life? I mean, esspecially in sport career. U see, if i be a GOOD guy, i will share my skills, teach and encourage. At the end of the day, i might be overtake, or b a loser. But, i will be a winner to God. And live a fulfilled life. Then, isnt it that i hav not fulfill myself as an useful atlet? At the other hand, the bad person. Easy life, selfish to share. Train when no1 is around. At the end of the day, i will win! with glory and name. But, the name wont stay long. Mayb, juz another good atlet. I wont please any parties, juz myself.
hm. My desicion. No idea. I teach, encourage, share. But, deep inside. I cant put my pride down. It is so hard, esspecially my own competitor! ArGH! wait.., what about my targets to break records? my dreams to MSSM? juz be burned again? after all the sacrifices. My legs. my time. my mind. my trainers.
I guess. One thing i learnt earnestly during Johor Open. It is juz another competition.
But my fight of life, remains eternity.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?