Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
TAKE PICTURE!And, simply stop by, and refresh your embittered heart.
The people. Silience.
Moreover, pour out the consumed passion!
Be who you are, for me, I like art! BOMB!
by the way, tis is a 'silent piano'.
And start checking. WHAT HAPPENED?!
For each step, there is a consequence.
So, START CLEANING UP!
oh perhaps.. enjoy the joy of running and training..
and cherish the limited moments.
I will be stucking on computer.
ARGH! 2 multimedia video!
But if u know me well, haha~ i wont be just sitting down. But running around as if there is hurdles. and, badminton! YAY!!
It has been a breath-taking 'going-to-end' journey. Form4, is one of my remarkable run. God been good, always. After all the falls, He pulled me up again. I hate the "AGAIN"s. But for each hurts, i knew i m not alone. One of the hardest part, is fit in others' and own life, and face the frustration with kayu=books.
Perhaps, it's why there are ups and downs. I mean, why not?
