Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 8:31 PM , Saturday, October 20, 2007
I been suffering out of tireness. Not really of studying 24/7, which is wholly not my doings, i just simply cant sleep past midnight. Throughout the week, i slpt late 2:00am.
Similar situation happened b4 MSSD. Perhaps, this is a way of my body showing that i m under-going stress.
The feelings of knowing that you will be going through MORE dreadful days of exam that seems endless, simply sucks.
Monday : Biology
Tuesday : Add. Maths
Wednesday : B. Melayu
Thursday : Chemistry
Friday : EST, Physics
Time table alone, kils me. I guess, exams are meant to let us acknowledge the fact that, we are nothing! and, we cant do anything alone. It shows the importance of God. The test of faith, never has a clear future. Never.
Whether it will terribly ended, or not, I m glad i serve a BIG God. Hehe~
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?