Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 3:46 PM , Thursday, November 22, 2007
Think by thinking.Almost every1, has some hidden passions and dreams. I still remember once, during my F3 innocent years, the chinese teacher talked about "BO LE" -the person who discover hidden.
I almost cried.
Perhaps, life isn't just about what we want alone. But about how we suit in the hidden perfect plans of God.
Someone asked me: what kind of husband you want, and how many children?
HAHA. Out of the blue, i realized i been overwhemled by a word BUSY. But somehow, it occured in a way that delights. Hm. Leaving and meeting ppl.. New exposal, and the old smell.
Tiring. But, guess what. Now,I have a clearer image of who i m.
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?