Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 10:30 PM , Thursday, December 20, 2007
I just watched I AM LEGEND. hmmm. It stired so much in me, beyond my abilities to express through words. But, for sure, it shown God. Light out the darkness.
Things happened with a reason, and that's God plan.
God still love us, above all.
Christmas is coming lor!! YAY!! hmmm. Christmas is really special to me, actually. The fact is, i only celebrated two (excluding tis year) 'christmas'. I still remember, i used to climb up of my door, and peak to see ppl singing carol near by. And, i would sit silently, totally empty.
So, somehow, Christmas for me, came late, but not too late.
At least for now, it won't be too late anymore.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY LORD! YAY!!
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?