Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:56 AM , Friday, December 28, 2007
The Impossible.I hardly sick. I mean, HARDLY. But, i fell sick. And, i woke up at 6:45am, with my flowing nose, i went for training. I actually almost stop breathing and pengsan. Woohoo. I m still alive!
I am insane. I know.
But, this was the last training. HEHE. And, i been skipping training. Shame on me. But amazingly, Miss Wong came for evry SINGLE training throughout the whole holidays. Isn't it a imposibble thing to be done? I mean, sacrificing ur time wholly for students. Teacher even asked me how was my camps. (I cant believe they werent mad..) hmmm. Actually, i do have a constant fear. Fear of pride, fear of thinking that i m good n stop going for training. ARGH! I m so mad of myself. For being lazy and stuff. Terrible example for the younger ones. I will make it up.
Teacher mentioned that we're a family. Yea. No wonder Geetha cant bear to leave and keep coming back to train with us. Throughout secondary, i been growing with expectations and pressure when it comes to sports. But guess what, God placed great ppl around, that pushed and leaded me through those pains and hurts.
Even when we were insulted.
As for now, I will be one of the seniors lor.. WAHAHA. woooohoo. And it's time to push and hang over with the younger ones. hmm.
Actually, sport is just like PMR. Who cares whether straight As or Gold? ya, maybe just for a short period of time la. Frankly, I totally have no idea what medal i got for my first run lor. But i remember its pain and joy, and Pn Ramlah who digged me out.
Faithfulness. It costs a lot. Even pride. But i really do respect it. I really do. By giving thanks for His plan, i personally think that's also faithfulness.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?