Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:06 PM , Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I am seemingly UNSTABLE.
HAHA. Pressurized I am. Straight A's, Schoolarship, break records, be a FIERCE kapten.. hmm. I cant belive tis is my last year. I need a break, but still. I love the people. HEHE. Insane. Unbeliveably, today is my only 'ponteng' to trainings. Gosh. I feel so good to have a time alone sleeping. but stressfully.. HAHA.
The fact is.
I dun care whether we will win or not. I just want the hearts and effords.
I dun care whehter i will get straight A's or not. I dun study for exams.
Wooooohooo. HAHA.
Anyway, Merentas desa was thrilling. hmm. My last merentas desa. I will miss the cheering, after 5 years. HAHA. hmm. My lost, but for me. HAHA. NVM!! it's ok lah. But i really tried my very best. I cant run long distance, but i simply just run through the whole race. Shockingly., i got six worr.. HAHA. eh wait! Only Bahagian A lah.. AHAHA.
I would say it has been hard and exhausting to cope with the massive commitments. We been planing for I.U day. AHHHH!!!! And perbarisan stuff.. teachers been, hmm. pro-active. EST huge issue.(actually small thingy lah.) plus been having badminton training.
So tiring. I always dreamt to play badminton in a pro way. hmm. not far lah, HAHA. But i guess it has been tought and stressful, when I simply find it hard to fit in the too good bunch. So small i felt, and dreadful.
Still, i guess i will survive. HAHA.
God been teaching, and teaching. Pulling me up and down. Yup, I have to be humble. Thanks to the person beside me who constantly wake me and scold me rasionally at times. HAHA. Yet, never cease to share love and joy with me. Anyway, I realized. We're somehow, miraculously the LOUD noise makers. HAHA. I laugh too loud, Khai li too high pitch.
Mr Cheng said high pitch music travel faster. No wonder. HOHO..
Do you know that it's hard to combine every thoughts in one masterpiece? Simplicity, yet sophisticated at once. So hard leh.. Well, that's our I.U day challenge. To the one who ceaselessly work behind the scene with calmness, and adore perfection with a survival skill in silent mode, we can do it! For the person beside me whose ideas are outstanding and emotional, we can nail it! For the one who recently been wore out and kept everything alone, hmm. we can survive! As for the bunch of 'innocent'(used to be lah..) F4s, HEHE. No worries, i knw u all are worry, and worry that we wil faint and die, HAHA. do we look like people who give up easily?
hmm. The road not taken is the road i demand. still Lord, thy will be done. Not my will.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?