Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 10:18 PM , Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Odds
Awful wonders.
That's simply true.
Merentas Desa, one of my gretest fear.
I can't run long distance.
But today as i was trying, struggling mentally,
and i heard someone near.
"Kakak, larilah.. Jom!"
I dun know her.
But bcoz of the unfamilar voice, I gained strength.
I finished strong.
That's what we call M-E-R-A-H.
This is my last year. And it has been satisfying. I been enjoying the process. YAY!! and loving every minute of hanging around MERAH. I still remember, in our F1 F2 years, we used to be so passionate and crushed. Crushed and crushed the following years.
At last. It's coming to an end. It was a torturing, hard years to be in the WORST team. But I love Merah. And somehow, we reigned at last.
Dramatic? I believe so. But trully, they'r!
Let's see where the dramatic-ness will bring us to lor. HAHA.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?