Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 8:31 PM , Monday, February 25, 2008
Road to MSSD 2008 section 2Human beings are weird. At one part of the world, people try so hard but everything in vain. For the other part, people just dont want to try.
Today was totally out of ordinary. I never heard Ednan scolding that loud and fierce. Obviously, he was mad. Very mad. Or perhaps, he was frustrated with attitudes and our choices. He scolded F1 girl for not giving her best for the trial of the relay team.
I dint really know what to react. But I knew teachers been stress. And it should be an awful feeling to find out that your students are not behaving, or playing a fool with you time that you sacrificed. Teaching a banch of girls that dream. And moreover not serious with their given challenges. That feelings must be irritating. But guess what, you had that for years! Doing, trying, leading.., yet everything in vain.
Sometimes i just dont get it. How can anyone on earth says that " I dont want to run bcoz i dont feel like..". So many are yearning for chances, yet you who have them throw it away with pride. Well, then, guess what? Even if u dont feel like running, the race will still go on. Even if u dont FEEL like making things work, time will still passes by.
No offence. But it's juz a waste to not make good use of what God gave us. hmm. But of coz that's juz small part of the large image, we're still hanging on. Having 'fun' under the merciless sun. Chatting. Hanging around before this last year ends. HEHE.
I believe, a lot appreciated teachers' hard work lor. Really!
Just some..
Maybe they are just too young. Haih.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?