Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 6:10 PM , Wednesday, February 06, 2008
YOU!! Tall girl! WERIDO!"I am tall. Is that wrong?"
hmm. Since young, i am basically isolated secara tidak langsung as the 'taller ones'. hmm. Do you know what kind of feeling is that to be isolated, humiliated or even classified as the abnormal ones? hmm. Let me tell u, it sucks.
Growing up, it simply sucks.
But, God tought me so much, moreover brought me to the sport field, where i met similar 'weirdo'. But i realized a lot. Bcoz of my tall-ness, I gained some advantages. But back to real simple life, everything continued.
"Tall people cannot get married leh.."
"Tall people cannot wear highhills leh.."
Well, this is cruelty of truth. Yup, so what? This is how God created me. And I will make use of it as much as possible. If nothing good to be said, just KEEP QUIET.
Do you know that words that hurt can last so long that they can destroy one's life?
I am used to it. But i am simply seek of hearing and seeing others being hurted too. I m still learning, learning how to love who i am.
Constantly, i bear in mind: I am no accident. So, we aren't.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?