Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Bawah 18.
And, it ended.
MSSD Kluang 2008 ended.
HEHE. It has been a really fruitful year. Frankly, this year's team is one of the strongest team since i joined. It has been five years. Whether i was in good, or terrible condition, it went on for years.
I remembered when i first joined SMKCC team. HEHE. We won madly with victory far away from others. Leading like no end. But since then, we kinda faced more tough things when SMK Tun Hussien Onn started to 'import' human beings from other states. Well, that was the period where we really felt so exhausted and helpless. Yet as a team, we survived and survived.
It was so tough.
But because of every happenings, we became so close like a family. Ya of coz, we are not perfect, there're times where battles are on. But until the final moment, they were shouting and desperately yearning for victories, not for themselves, but for others.
How can anyone be selfless in such selfish-based games?
I would say, there're exceptions.
I will definitely miss this BIGGY family. And the joy running, worming up with them. HEHE. The craziness behind the serious-ness *acted*. hmm. I would say, everything is priceless.
But of coz,
behind the every single victory.
Tells stories of sacrifices and people that brought them through their mental fight.
behind every tears.
Lays certain satisfaction of making the best of who they are.
This year. HEHE. I broke the 100m hurdles and high jump records. Whereas for 4x400m, we broke the record too. YAY!!! Actually, i am not a 400m runner. I CAN'T RUN LONG DISTANCE!!! but somehow, teachers seem to be having giant faith in me. ARGH!! well, i ran. HAHA. after battling against my crazy thoughts and having so many sleepless rest. Oh ya, i ran.
I ran. For the very very first time in MSSD.
Well, i did died-off after 200m. And felt like i was going to just fall flat and pengsan. But i kinda tahan. TAHAN. and TAHAN!!.. Honestly, i wasn't sure whether i can finish it. But thanks to the Marchal who were screaming so so terrifying-ly. And the presence of teachers that made me at least more useful. And of coz, my teamates, who were hoping and waiting ahead. HEHE. I did my best.
And so, they ran so well! and ya, we broke the record.
It simply amazed me when it comes to medals. After so time, they do lose their initial 'greatness', but it just amazes me to remember how hard it ended up with me.
I guess after the uncertainty, and battles against my own strength. I do acknowledge the fact that i am useless without God. YEA MAN! and lots of closer people that inspired me.
BIG T-H-A-N-K-S to teachers that trained us faithfully.
It's a remarkable year. The experince will always be personal.
YAY!! MSSJ down the road...
