Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:00 PM , Tuesday, March 11, 2008
WEEE. weee.It was been a fruitful month. Extraordinary packed schdue with too much happenings to be absorbed.
Well. In between our worries and tension for MSSD.
Kem Pengawas.


Frankly, i dint even care to go at first. But yup, i was so wrong. HAHA. Well, i was one of the group leader. HAHA. Thank goodness they're still alive! HAHA.
I had a tragic embarassment.
Haih.
My shoes gone wild in the midst of 'having fun' in the jungle.
It splits not only into two.
I remember walking back from the jungle for almost an hour without knowing what will i be stepping on with them.
It was like walking with socks merely.
HAHA.
My luck lah, like always.
Even so, hmm. I think i had whole lot of fun. HEHE. It's nice to hang around with human beings instead of the hurdles and spikes. Of coz better with those naughty ones. HEHE. I love the 'Water Confidence' games. Maybe, bcoz i cant swim and i wasn't having any confidence for MSSD.
Next was Youth camp.
Hmm. Honestly, i din expect much.
But I guess it's when we dun expect that God amazes.
At the same time.
I realized Malaysia is having crisis and the turning point was critical.
Perhaps,
people are starting to think huh?
Things are changing.
Accept and learn from it?
hmm. I really hope Malaysia can get back to one.
Lately I been exhausted.
hmm. HAHA.
I know i been kinda anti-social.
Well, save energy to continue living mah. HAHA
MSSJ coming. My two weeks+ homeworks are mountain high! DIE!! I-U day obviously is already near.
So near.
Guys, dun be too stress lah.
YAY! WOO! WAH! HAH!
Sometimes i really do wonder.
I actually survive?
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?