Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 8:20 PM , Sunday, April 27, 2008




.jpg)



.jpg)
BACK TO EARTH. HAHA. Well, after 1 month of being out of the situations. Hmm. Finally it's time to say good-bye. HAHA. It has been really, totally insanely, an amazing yet seriously painfully experince. hmm. I cant really describe the pain, when it comes to trying to fight against my own abilities.., but for sure. hm. It's undoubtedly torturing.
After finishing my 800m run. hmm. I was tearing. And tearing. 800m is so hard for me, but bcoz of its though-ness, it made me to push more and more. Since the 1st day of training, i been doubting and figuring out how am I going to do it.. Yet hmm. God really makes wonders.
It has been 1 month. Seeing the same person, silience between two similar souls, bathing in the
ridiculous toilet.. Trying.. and trying. Looking up to the redish sky with amazament, astonished by so many happenings. From rain to crazy YUCK! Sun, moody to energized days.. From unknown, to over-concerning.. HAHA. I really will miss the team, and every single songs and certain characters that are so remarkable.
I shouldn't be. But I trully am.
Today as we split, and say good-bye., everyone was tearing thanking teachers in rolls. I planned not to cry, but it seems to hard to not. It has been a long, far journey, and they were the ones who guided and leaded us to face the dirty truth. Special thanks to trainers, who never give up on me. Even when I failed badly.. Thanks for picking me up and gave me hope for tmrw.
THANK YOU. To so many, and many that brought me through this tough month.
Of coz, family, that strengthens me with tears.
And, above all. YOU, who made, even my failure worthwhile.
It makes me cry to say thanks.
Thank you, Lord.

Penta-list. HAHA. We did not even smile to each other although we face the same people for every event. HAHA. Well, after all.. we became good crazy friends.

Living with different person, hmm. Tells loads of inside stories..

Their heights speak for their events.

This disgusting spike walked and brought me through two years of battles.
YAY?
HAHA. I will miss it. I wonder who will be the next using it..
Oh!! And you!! HAHA. Thanks for simply being there.
I believe, you will come back again.
And make Him proud.
And it ended.
YAY.
Experinces will always live in my heart.
So is the real jaguh!
HAHA. Exam on the way..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?