Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 6:22 PM , Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Dreams.
People dream. So do I.
I always dream of making through to MSSM. It supposed to be merely another dream that is far beyond sight. But guess what? It came through, and it didnt.
I am now under penilaian, which means i am not i the Johor team yet. I might be kicked out if i dont reach certain excellences with good discipline.
HAHA?
hmm. I am really glad. But just that, it's so hard to fit in when i myself dont really accept my own existance in the team. hm. I just came back to school, and realized. Things go on even if I am not there. So true huh? hm. Then some tragic drama from teachers beset me right after i am back.
HAHA?
I U day is this weekend, and it saddens me to know that i cant spend much time with them. Basketball competition is coming soon. Basically, we are not allowed to take part. hmm.
I have enough of being out of the world. Rejected wholly by the entire universe. well, just becoz of this little hidden dream of mine, i guess I have to face the music. I almost cried when we were told that we have to stay at the asrama. But i know, i should know the price will not be that low.
I will miss home.
I will miss schooling.
I will miss Yf-ing.
I will miss violin teacher.
But i know, if that is Your will. Let it be. I will try to fit in. I will try to cope. I will try to not disappoint teachers that hoped.
It sounds silly. But i will try.
Perhaps, it never is just a dream to me..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?