Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 1:35 PM , Friday, April 18, 2008
AWAYIt has been almost 3 weeks since I actually stabilize myself.
HAHA.
Well, the fact is, It has been an awesome 30+ sesi training as part of Johor team. HEHE. Time flied so fast, huh?
Basically, every morning we meet at 6:45am and sing songs. hmm. I would say seriously LOW pitch songs. HAHA.And, walk to stadium from our asrama, joking, laughing, worrying some days, MP3-ing..After training, we go to sch. HAHA. erm. For the 1st week, and we started ponteng, or some even hide themselves to not be found! HAHA. We study at SMK Taman Kluang Barat, and everyone treats us as humans from outer space., same yet weird.
HAHA? hmm. HAHA.
Then, we train around 4pm till we are satisfied.. Well, ya. At night, we would study together in noisy classes. HAHA. Or wonder around to find solutions for stuff that we hav not learnt about. Well, that was the routine I went through for weeks, that seem so sudden.
Living among the Malays, Indians and Chinese fr different backgrounds are obviously hard. My beloved comb always 'run away', and get itself back. HAHA. For my room, basically isn't any racial room bcoz we are all of different rates in terms of skin colours. It's fun and one-kind-of experince to live with many's insane-ness and lame-ness. HAHA.
Trainings were tiring and sickening at times. Well, I am taking part in Penta. Which means that i train for different events every sesi. I cant really run long distance well, but i guess God always has His plans. and i need to run 800m. hmm. The feeling is tortural, and eats up a lot of me.
This is my last year, and my first year. Sounds weird? hmm. Thinking of the younger 12-year-old ones who made into the team at such young age, hmm. It melts me, yet made my only year remarkable.
I guess, God makes wonders. When we least expected, huh ?
.jpg)
Medals are optional. Winner is in our heart.
.jpg)
HAHA. Hurdle-ing, hurdle-ing lor..
.jpg)
Every night, we would face a clear silience. Complete darkness with lights around stadium. Thinking, and thinking..
For the first time, facing situations that I hardly can imagine, stronger people. Make things work even if I am disappointed.
It reminds me of the iffy weather that enables us to gasp for rest..
And the days where laughters surrounded so deeply that cause my stomach to cramp.
Of course, the moments before a run.
Hmm. Lord. Again. Thank you.
Not my will, but Your perfect will.
"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!" JOHN 12:27-28
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?