Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:08 PM , Saturday, May 31, 2008











Sometimes, human needs to be far away to trully learn what it means to love where you are from. HEHE. well., KL was overwhelming. hmm. Shopping can be fun., but mentally eating up. HAHA. Basically, i prefer staying at home (KL's home), and simply just chat or watch movies with them. Even if the younger ones are the noices.ah~
HAHA. I really am missing them. But I guess everyone has their plans somehow, so do we. Thanks for the little time together,HEHE. It's priceless. I do wish for a longer time, but.hmm..just too many unfinshed stuff to do.ah~ HAHA.
Anyway, I went for Hillsong United.HAHA.without any serious planning actually. At first, I was so lighted up to see people in KL (wow!) being so energized for God,after walking around Sunway with its miserable-ness. HAHA. but after some time, i start realising that perhaps some are not excited for God but Hillsong United. Well, God has His plan, an unexpected one.HAHA. Things changed. God was absolutely there. oh! the band was totally awesome. ah~
Kl is really a hectic city, so confusing most of the time. At a moment, i did think if the whole city is claimed back by God. WOW. Just imagine..hmm.The never-ending crowd, streets of souls..WOW!!!
HAHA. Well, last tuesday we got back two papers. ARGH!! Gosh..I dunno. But, haih. Miss Wong said for writting section A, normal people (which is ok ok kinds) would get 24-25m out of 30.guess what i get? 21! ARGH! and for section B, she said human would get 51-52m out of 70 if ok.. guess what i get 48m.
Well, my chinese sucks.Haih,haih..Well, few more months to go.,it's time to have serious catch-up ah~

Even so, HEHE. I still love LOVE LOVE Kluang.
WOOOW.YAY!!
MALAYSIA boleh! Revival datang!!..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?