Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:43 PM , Sunday, May 25, 2008
You were always the one immersed in utter silience.
So much in mind, yet you prefer to not judge nor speak.
I never understand why,
but
even your tears dropped.
It makes me respect more.
You, HAHA. well, are basically my 'right hand'
Thanks. and thanks.
It amazes me to see you growing, and thinking.
always, you know the right thing to be said to me at the right time.
I will miss calling "RU! help me.."
You, dashed in my house in tears.
It was tears of love.
That sacrificial love you cried of,
cause me weeping.
bcoz i realised. You really grew up.
Thanks, for encouraging me through my MSSM days.
It gave me strength. It did.
You, we set high hopes on you.
You might still think that you are a replacement,
let me tell you.
You are not.
Your "YES", it made a whole difference.
You, "NI".
You are one of the most commited person i ever met.
Sorry, if i neglected you.
But, just to let you know,
having you..I feel so glad.
You, and your loud voices(well, let it be noises)
Sometimes made me speechless.
But,
Your heart is always so big
and cann't wait to spread your love.
HAHA, it makes everything interesting.
You, who went from 1 competion to another with me.
I never will understand your pain.
But i know,
if u let go, you can really go very very far.
Without even thinking of it.
I love u guys, no doubts. HEHE. I believe it wont be an end to our hmm. unexpected F4-F5 relationship. Hard to imagine huh? One of the things that everyone was wondering, hmm. Why on earth am I doing all those stuff even as I gained nothing? I guess, we did gain something. Yup, just that it's too much that is immeasurable. I really hope, you guys will continue to be as insane, as crazy, as tiring, as AHHH! as we are.HEHE. I will miss the days 'working' with u all yor~
So, ya.
I guess, it did changed lives.
More than one.
Interact 07/08., THE END.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?