Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:38 PM , Sunday, June 08, 2008
The battle is on?
Which battle? The frustration towards the unchanging lives,
or the died books exist on earth that ensure surefire success.
I realized.
I did not realize i was broken.
alas, I did not.
I don't like to be controlled.
I will try to accomplish visible goals with my own power, when things ARE relavant to me. I always forget Him.
I can't really accept things if i happened to know that my life is planned.
I can't bear to leave everything, if God calls.
I realized I never actually virtualised myself in realistic big dreams.
Out of the blue, I emerged to be lost in the vagueness of future.
I don't like to submit myself to truth.
I don't like to admit my weakness.
But, It's better than being eaten up by my own pride huh?
Huh. It's always hard to carry on.
when others seem so perfect.
But guess what, I don't heartily care.
My life isn't perfect. And it will never be.
YAY!!
"..Broken to be victorous!" Amen.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?