Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic

I don't care what is happening right now, for a moment. Because, I know this was how you helped me through my stressful, dreadful training days.
HEHE. Well, it has been three years (gua). Sitting beside this fellow.HAHA. Well, basically breathing, surviving in half awake condition, laughing TOO loud always, talking, thinking, making mistakes, being frustrated, arguing+fighting in an ultimate way(like in between our table got a over-flowing river leh..),silience in exhaustment,trying to solve things..with this felloow.
This fellow.HAHA
Things are unexpected huh? After such a LONG time, still. Ur guitar got rushy.HAHA oh! ..hmm. well. I am more than glad to be positioned in your life, for my secondary days..HEHE. Those days are really remarkable.
Thanks to this special fellow.., and the other fellowish.HAHA..Thanks for being so considerative and give in with me esspecially during the sport season. Thanks for not judging. Thanks for not leaving me alone die off in the midst of the glory-seeking world. Thanks for., hmm. enlighting me., when expectations were so high and intense.
Too much. It shown me so much.
I actually won't mind crying for more..HAHA.
Let's not waste the few more months left lor~ HOHO.Aiyoooh., dun feel old lah. There are always someone older..HEHE..well, and younger.'='!!
Wooohooo..!! Let's celebrate for this special day..
