Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Do you know how lazy human experiences stress? HEHE. They feel the tension and got up for the heat! But., just failed to strive for THAT consistancy. What a world.
UH- Few more moths to go.
Candidly, no idea how am I going to live for the remaining demanding days.
6+ am again!
I wonder, wondering..Uh. What will it be when i actually graduated.
HYPOTHESIS: The nearer it is, the harder it can be verbalized.
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLAB LA BLA BLA BLABLA ... OH! I am still alive!! oh yeah!
( I don't know what am I blogging, anyway.. HAHA)
