Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 8:47 PM , Saturday, August 30, 2008
EXPECTATION.You know, for every school, there will surely a banch of humans creating drama in a negative way, and another banch cracking their minds making up for the reputation. HAHA? Unfortunately, or fortunately., I TER-enter the cracking banch's class living in high tension. YAY?
You know, it's a kind of blessing and devastation to wake up every morning in aware that you need, have, no choice but to study. It makes your day delightful because you knows there are people out there facing the tension with you. It satisfies you, if you accomplished something out of a long dreadful week of book-ing. It changes your day to know that you have an awesome God ahead of your doubts and vagueness. Ironinya, it breaks you if you failed or kena ejek for being stupid or being scolded. It limits you from doing things you should, or you really love (umpamanya, S-P-O-R-T). It makes you a self-centered person and soon or later, a cold-blooded machine.
I guess, that's what society don't see. What lays behind SPM result.
I don't know why. But, we are always expected to get back on tune quick after a disaster. Isn't it? We are expected to find our inisiatif to get things right, sedangkan we are tired. Broken. Little mistakes are magnified; little success cant be boasted; hair must be tidy and Olympics-styled; ibunda languages are banned; class need to be decorated; attendances are compulsory; "exam tomorrow!"; the society needs modal insan!;.. Where can we find strength to be that perfect, anyway?
The fact is, there is. After all, it just makes me to feel so blessed and contented to have certain assurance from people that matters a lot. You know, acknowledging that I have a class to fit in and suffer together, it really gratifies me. It makes me wake up every morning not just thinking about those unfinished syllabus, moreover the joy to engage my suffiocating two-months days with this 5Sc1.
What more can anyone asks for?
Anyway, today was FUN man! HOHO.. Laying under the hot sun, just to make that 351cm long line, fear-factoring with disgusted
!@$%#&$ frogs and happily pulling and pulling with whatever strength left! WOW lah. But hor, our class lost all the attempts..HAHA. Plus, my first ever Dikir Barat working with interesting Malays in my last-year Hari Kemerdekaan. A day of duty-free celebration with insane humans, for the first time watched a familiar powerpoint being contented without the needs of pressing..TIK-TIK-TIK..
What more can I ask for my last year of SMKCC National Day celebration?
UH-
And Malaysia flag dinaikkan.
The same familiar not-good timing. HAHA.
I know I will miss this day, after 5 years.
Zillions of small flags reminded me that i might not be able to experience such unity again. I miss, but I shall move on.
Malaysia, 51 years of not-so-easy road huh?
To you, Malaysia. This shall be my wishes and prayer.
May the name of Jesus be known and heals.
I love you! YAY-ies..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?