Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:42 PM , Monday, August 18, 2008
OLYMPICS 2008 - BEIJING, CHINAIt's every athelet's dream, hidden desires, or mission., to be an Olympics Champion. As an audience, It's a reluctant feeling, to see, yet not having the ability to change things. Despite the fact that Malaysia isnt doing well, you know.
THANKS to MALAYSIA HERO!! Lee Chong Wei!! We are now ranked 54!!!
WOW!SOLUTE!!But candidly, who on earth can EVER imagine, feel, or being near to fully understand their feelings?
THOSE, who bear hopes.

THOSE, who trained so hard. Fading away alone behind THOSE big names.

THOSE..whose pain is unafforable,
too expensive to be fully taste by people.

(LIU XIANG, STILL HERO!)
How much it really cost to get a Gold.


(Hepthalon victory! Oh my, Roger Federer is seriuosly charming in red!)
The fine humble-ness that stood up shining! LU NA-CHINA

The costly price - 8 years of waiting.

The gladness to have someone standing by your despair

The story laying behind perfections.

The defeated shadow behind "YAY!!!"
Bao Chunlai lost during quarter final., uh-

(BAO CHUNLAI STILL THE BEST!! WOOHOO!)
Winning tears.

And of course, for once- MALAYSIA!!
Changing history, withstanding the high pressure.

what matters most in a team.
So what if there's a 30 point gap?


(Sun Yue cool lah!)
After all, who will understanding those feeling other than themselves? Who will understanding the pressure, the failures, the victory..,? Who will understanding their life, to be set apart? To be shaped in a tough way?
I, most probably will never get a chance to understand.
or, I may.
though, I am glad. For I found Him.
Despite how overwhelming the world is.

anyway, taking pictures are exciting too! HAHA
"I am ordinary, so what?"
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?