Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:09 PM , Tuesday, September 23, 2008
GALL STONEAre you?
Well, HAHA. I truly believe, noone would want, voluntarily to be crowned as an irritating person lah. But the truth is, there are.
Personally, I am a Gall Stone, and can be one. Well, there are always time in which we either talked or acted at the wrong time. I mean, we can always learn from our mistakes what.
Though, I just can't deny something.
"Gall Stone(s)" brings out the WORST of me.
THE WORST, of the WORST.
ARGH! ARGH ARGH!!!
I mean, I really can't stand or act like nothing.
I mean, It's just really hard to react decently when I just can't get why on earth are they doing so.
It's like, ARGRHHHHHH!!!!
How to live with the attention seekers?
How to interact with people with weird (in my sight) behavior?
Just imagine, how are you to react if someone kept eyeing on you, or giving you that look, that makes you feel that this world is insanely horrifying and creepy? What if one day when you are to drive back home, and suddenly found yourself eyed and kind of followed, WAH~ Won't you make your way out ASAP!., like I did.
You know, maybe when you are in that kind of situation, you might react the same way I did, and will. Though is rude or something NOT PROPRIATE in the sight of many, haih. ya. HAIH. Too bad lor., I can never please everyone. I am nothing close to perfect nor I would pretend as one. HAHA., I am human. Human has emotions. Girls have feelings, they are not some happy-lucky-go toys!
Sorry lah, I don't like to fake things.
"Truth shall set you free!"
HAHA.
Actually, I used to cry about this kind of stuff.
You know, I can be REALLY scary. SERIOUSLY.
I used to cry and complaint to my sister.
Then she will tell me
"Aiyah, Don't care lah, don't be influenced, then it will stop.."
I have learnt to grow up.
I have grew up to learn.
No point hating, or be sad and feel bad about your reactions.
If you hates, I means that you care.
So, I don't hate you. Don't worry.
My life is not worth being disrupted by things like this.
UH.
LOVE YOUR ENERMY.
That's REALLY hard.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?