Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:01 PM , Sunday, September 21, 2008
KISAH ANAK CIKGUSince very very young, my mum always has tuitions. Additional maths tuition. HAHA. For years, I would sit in the kitchen facing the board, figuring out what on earth this so-called ADDITIONAL MATHS is. Well, too bad I am no prodigy. HAHA. Well, mostly every night, we would set up table at 7:30+, and anticipate a noisy crowd to come. I still remember (clearly!!)., when we were younger, there was a KOKO, named David who lived near my house. HAHA. Every time when my mum goes downstair to teach (because he was special case so he was placed upstair), me and my sis will quietly approach him to see magics! WAH! FUN LEH! I still remember, he made a coin to penetrate table! WAH!
HAHA. Well, and we always kacau those tuition people. Like talk, move here and there in purpose.. Well, those days. But later, I became part of the 'tuition' which I always ponteng! HAHA. Suddenly, those coming people become your known friends. HAHA. Though, I will still go around to kacau people. HAHA
Time really flied. So fast lah. Out of the blue, it's my turn. S-P-M. You may say it's nothing (for those ALREADY passed your time), or you might not even start thinking about it. I cann't deny, I am pressurized. Whether it's from "cikgu", or because of my sis crazy excellency in SPM. Or because I do not want to waste my one and only attempt. UH. Stress. Ya, that's the word.
You know, I am not those kind of 'book' people. I can't really sit down and ....... But, to be really honest, I am trying my best. I am. I am forcing, and forcing. LESS TV! I dont even go running le! Online only when work is done. EVEN have to change my Saabath to Saturday and don't go games long for tuition on Sunday! But, I been eating more (FAT!!...ARGHHHHH!)
Well, I know I will never be able to please everyone. Even those who I really hope for their trust. Reality, huh? The only thing I know is, the coming weeks' road is DIMMED.
DIM.
DIM.
DIMMED.
In fact, I never actually rested WELL since MSSM ended. Catching up. More catching up., EXAM. and EXAM. HAHA. Though, It has been a fruitful year. It really has been. Frankly, NO regrets for going MSSM., even if others might think I made a mistake.
Perhaps if I am not a teacher's daughter, expectations will not be that high bah. But if that isn't so, I might not be who I am now. Sorry if I can't be that study girl. Sorry if I can't stop bouncing around at home or PING PING PONG PONG playing balls.
Though, hmm. Study can be fun, actually.
Well, when you know what on earth you are trying to understand lah.
Satisfied. Happy. YAY-iess!!
But try to sit for exam in the morning and study and study and sleep for two weeks.
UH. VOMIT lah.
Seriously, my head hurts. Is like optical illusion kind of hallucination.
Wake up in the morining and lost track of time. And realised is night already.HAHA
Maybe It's time for shopping.
Or, more time of playing.
I need a break.
OXYGEN! OXYGEN!! HELP ME!, don't let my haemoglobin to be taken away by bad carbon dioxide leh!
Maybe, I need sleeping time.. Ya.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?