Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 4:48 PM , Monday, October 06, 2008
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.Today is the first day of the last schooling section. YAY!
Well, today was a LONG, dread day.
EARLY morning, i was late to school. I was actually, seriously in real, LATE to school. AH. Usually i get lucky and dash in the dewan in time, you see. HAHA. Well, the clock in my car shown 7:11 am lor. (rosak liao~) I was actually taking my sweet time enjoying music and patiently get stuck in the jam. AH~ Frankly, i was really shocked to see the empty canteen!
AHHH~
I wonder. I really do leh. How many more embarassing incidents, happenings, stuff..etc do I need to go through before I actually leave school?
EEEEEE. AHHHHH.
Hm. anyway, first day of school, we got lots of exam papers back. Honestly, for many subjects it was like stabbing me lor. Keep stabbing, keep stabbing. HAHA. This is a point of life, where I can not seem to be satisfied with Bs. AHH. It's like AH! (pain), after a subject. Then, get ecstatic for another. UH. Really, it's like heart-attack. But, for me. I think it's a good sign. At least I study. HAHA.
Though, again. My Chinese paper was hmm. Not good.
Sometimes, it's like when you are academically OK then you feel more 'fitted in' or accepted. Ya, and it really makes me feel that i shouldn't be in the Chinese Class because my chinese is really horrible. AH.
I will get over it.
Anyway, school reopened. hmm. Holidays were, fun. It was. Wai Hong came to Kluang, and we had a great time studying basically. HAHA. Ei, serious lor. And watch some movies lah of course. It's nice to have another human studying with you instead of struggling with my own self. I miss sleeping untill 1 pm, but it's good for holidays to end. At least less internal 'shooting'..
HEHE. Finally, school days.
35 days more, before SPM.
YAY? WAH. HAHA.
Can you believe how fast time flied?
I mean.., I still remember my Form 1 years and the school van!
I realised. I been talking a lot.
HAHA. Maybe, i am scare i wont be able to, soon. So, why not treasure before losing them?
This is a point of my life, where small little actions become so big.
And the usual faces seemed so unfamiliar.
Thank God, for His faithfulness.
If not, I really do not know what will I be today.
" YOU'RE LEAVING!"YEA LEH. I know, I know.
AH. My school life..
These crucial pre-exam days, AHH~
Pasang telinga baik-baik.
Jadi pengawas yang berdisiplin! (YAY!! Just few more weeks!)
Menghormati, and dengar arahan cikgu..
Jangan asyik makan sahaja lah.
OH.
Dan, esok tidak boleh lambat!!
TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER. EMMANUEL.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?