Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 3:05 PM , Tuesday, October 21, 2008
MORE THAN EXAM
What's the point of studying? For the future doctors, ADOI..BIO FUN! The accountant-to-be, (YOU LAH!), MATHS!! MATHS!! MR LOW!!, for the those still under-cover Engineers, Physics is like piece of cake.
UH., I dont know about others. But for me, I am not a science fellow. Well, not judging by the prestasi, but more to my personal interests. I don't like to mess around with chemicals., YA. AH~ Or memorizing the microorganism and animals (@(&$%#) .. Though, I ended up in 5S1. HAHA. The reason, HEHE. First, it's because I am clueless about my future occupation. You see, I like drawing, but what I draw obviously won't sell. I like to run, but running won't bring me far. I like to sleep, but there isn't any subject close to it! UH~ And, after PMR, I wasn't ready to be placed alone (because most of 3(1) people went for Science) in Reka Cipta class.
You can say, I accidentally bang into this class because of others' expectations and my own pride.
But honestly, these two years were just hard. My life was like a spring, kept being streched, and pulled. After pulling, I am expected to get myself back. HAHA? Well, I survived.
SCIENCE. So basically, I am not studying for my future. Nor I am doing things related to my future. But nevermind nevermind, God has things under control.
MATTER ARISE: How to handle exam? How will you duel with things that you have to do?., whether they are in your favor or not. Where to find the drive to study, or K-books? UH. How to survive the long weeks? HAHA. Endurance, STAMINA!!., hand power!, and ceaseless zeal to study for the next paper. How to sit on the wooden chair so long, and not having butt pain? AHHH~
It isn't fair actually, to have educational system like this. If someone sick how? Once, or never. Live, or die. But, AIYAH.. Learn lor~ I am learning, learning to embrace the one and only moment.
Even so, I really had two great science-based year. (Not that we use scientific terms in conversations or chit-chat about how animals live lah~) CHEERS!! Worth it, worth it! Eventhough it's so hard to catch up or being immersed in lost mode the first few months. OH. And now, at the edge of F5. I start to love Science. But, I still hate penghafalan stuff.
This world is weird. After everything,
And more books, and more...
The end is still far ahead.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?