Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 2:43 PM , Monday, October 13, 2008
RAIN-RAININGUH. Today after school, outside was pouring out so heavily. We couldn't hear Mr Low's Linear Programming teaching well., HAHA.Even though I was sitting just in front of him leh. So loud.
(Everyday banjir here banjir there wor., road is slippery lor. #$%#^&@., driving very dangerous leh.)
Outside was heavily raining, yet we were inside happily dalam proses P&P. And later many were busy wondering how on earth are they going to go home.
AHHH. As for those who drove, HEHE. We had to run across like crazy fellow.. Someone even went to the wrong car. HAHA. (HAIYOH~)
I drove slow and safe. Though, It's always awkward to be independent or be put in difficult situations where I have to duel with it wisely. I realised, we had 5 years of somewhere to belong, run here run there, get stucked with the REALLY confusing, incomprehensible rules (%#@&), and learn how to live on Planet Earth.
Yet after all, It's so hard to leave it and stand by myself.
I thought, hmm. We have been in SMK CC for 5 years.
Now,
Everyone is going different path.
I know, i have to face it. We do not have forever.
Life goes on.
It was raining.
HEHE. I was reminded, those days. Going across to Taman Intan and makan, and couldn't get back. HAHA. And those stay-backs.., HAIH. It seems so recent.
THANKS, for 'sheltering' us for such a long time.
Even those little tiny, insignificant drizzle.
Honestly, most of the time, I really, in real HATE rules.
I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN.
But, hmm. HEHE., I learnt my lesson. HAHA
Everyday is a decisive day.
To be frank lah.,It's sickening to make decisions. AHHH~
What's next?
Should, or shouldn't?
Leave, or stay?
I AM TIRED.
LORD, DIRECT ME.
SPM-29 days..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?