Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 3:22 PM , Thursday, October 09, 2008 RE-UNION.
Few months back, when Kluang won the overall champion (WOOHOO..!!)., we were promised with FOOD and more FOOD. HAHA. Well, noone really took it seriously but guess what? Out the blue, we were called back for lunch! OH. HAHA. WOW.
It sounds weird. But, I didnt really know what to react nor what feeling to instill when re-temu with trainers and the team. Uh. After settling down, after making my mind fixed on books, and more buku latihan., It's weird to sudden be overwhelmed by that kind of atmosphere and grassy odour. Uhh..
AH. AH. So awkward. So out-of-the-blue.
hmm. I realised, I am stucked with my routine. Everyday, wake up in shock (AIYAH! going to 7pm liao!) and bursh teeth in split second. Then go school, drive..classes, tuition, sleeping, tuition, study, watch tv, before sleep think. Something worst, I don't mind. Maybe, I am afraid I might not be able to have similar lifestyle anymore, soon or later.
It's weird to abruptly re-feel the bitterness and delights of sport. HAHA. Though, HAHA. There are lots of remarks. AH, just imagine, a banch of human with same passion and crazes living together..AH~ The hostel almost collapse lor! Scary lah! These are friends appearing maybe once in your life only. But, they left really deep impression and impact in your life.
Life is weird. We might have a handsome sum of friends. But we can never know everyone in precise. For those who are either 'yearly' or hardly met friends, hmm. we treasure them more. Because, we are clear that we would not have any chances to know, talk, 'go deep', go crazy together in future. For those we see every single day, AH~ we tend to judge and conclude we know them well and need not much attention.
Isn't this a weird world? FRIENDS. FAMILY.
I think, something awesome about routine is. It's tagged with consistency and faithfulness. =) If it isn't the routine., there wont be any " AIYOH., that was ten years ago.." And, we would not be who we are today.
ROUTINE, amazes me. So incredibly insgnificant yet speaks volumes. After all, Why on earth we continued living the routine? Maybe, we do not know. We have long in love with it.
TEO XUE QI =)
22-03-91
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy
right hand there are pleasures for evermore"
PSALM 16:11
The rising sun
age old
yet new and inspiring
lighting up the world
with its soft pink rays;
just watching the familiar hues
dance on the still water
I return to emotions
that never truly left.
Just as the sun sets
it rises again
wide arms embracing a new day.
- Li Steins -
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.