Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 6:32 PM , Friday, October 24, 2008
SISTER-HOODI have two sisters. AH~ Sometimes, It's hard, irritating, sickening, ARGH!! to live with them. HAHA. Well, maybe if you have siblings, you might felt the way I did.
You see, everyone is different. Whether it's our interests, wants, living ways, opinions.. It's worst when you're to live, breath, survive, chip in something in their life untuk 24 jam/7 hari , vice versa. HAHA. Well, at least for me. I mean, It's hard after knowing so much, or either don't get to know that much.
WELL.
This is RELATIONSHIP.
There will be happie! HAHA-ings times, and irritating 'flared up' @$^@%@& times.
HAHA.
But I know for sure. ( SO TRUE )
Bak perpatah " AIR YANG DICINCANG TIDAK AKAN PUTUS " .

(Picture : I think 3 years back. I look retarded!! HAHA!!)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?