Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 3:36 AM , Friday, November 21, 2008
ME, AND CHEMISTRYAt last, a huge relief. And a "BYE.,BYE!!"
I miss Chemistry. HAHA
Despite the fact that I am not a 'experiment fellow'.,
I don't really like campuring those chemicals, or am amazed by transition elements when reaction take place., or etc. I will be either wondering around or spending long time staring that the procedure etc..
HAHA. I don't know why., HAHA~
That was the way I wanted to see it Chemistry.
Though, HEHE. now, it's a different story.
Partly, it's because of my Friday tuition with a banch of SSAJ people and a totally different environment. HAHA.
EXAMPLE: - Many WHYS and more weird stuff., (HAHA!!)
But the truth is, I really learnt a lot there., factors: no friend to talk to (mengamalkan nilai BERIDIKARI, iaitu kebolehan and kesanggupan melakukan sesuatu tanpa bergantung kepada orang lain), 3:30pm, their kind of 'honesty' and no need to pretend..
I learnt to NOT forget my pencil box or important paper or test pad or the book.
Out of experiences. HAHA.
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA is ending. TADA!
Well, this signifies more BYE, BYE and more packing-ups of books.
LOWER FORM: I have trully no idea why and when actually we took these pictures. HAHA!!


SOME EVENTS:
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?