Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 1:12 PM , Saturday, November 01, 2008
SCHOOL-INGI was in shock. To be frank, when I was told that lots of them (other schools) are not going to school anymore. It's like: " AIYAH, no need to go liao lah., waste time.. waste that.."
Maybe it's because of environmental factors. You see, our class attendance is like full?or one absent? everyday. I don't really get it, you see. So after 5 years of schooling, people actually can be emotion-less or having those CARE-NOT! feelings to a place you survived, lived or even hated. WOW. What a world. It's weird for me, because I study in Convent GIRL school, and theoritically : GIRLS WITH HORMONES ATTRACTED TO BOYS ? .., yet even without XY species, we go to school. At least we know, we appreciate one another, tanpa mengira color and sex.
HEHE. It shocked me, because I never know going to school is an achievement.
Vice verse, I never know NOT going to school is something proud.
WELL, different people dfferent opinions. Different amount of oxygen intake, different keluasan of total surface area per volume., different brain capacity, different ways of interpreting datas., AH. Just different.
Of course, we can't exclude those 'realities', where teachers don't teach, students too noisy, people steal my calculators, books at home.,
but this phenomena cruelly proved that : AHH~ Malaysia's students study for exams.
Because of exam, YAY!! go school..
Because of exam, STUDY!!!!!
Because of exam, sendiri dicutikan.
What happened to the heart of sharing the last weeks together and re-taste the woody table and chairs environment since F1., before everyone diverges to other paths?
If this is the case, I have concluded. I want to marry someone who goes to school eventhough he thinks it's ridiculous.
Because, this shows that my future husband will not put his career first.
(Maybe before getting married I should check his report card! HAHA!)
It saddens me to hear, see classmates bincang-ing about Taylor's, Singapore's.., Polytechnic.. WOW. So, UH.. Time flied. I remember myself sitting at the pondok near stadium at night thinking what will I be feeling when it's a week before exam.
Well., TADA!! Here it comes. CHEERS!!
HAHA. Still alive, still alive..
I am proud to say, it's not good to ponteng.
And, I am glad to be in school, absorbing the heat (scorching hot recently!), stress (Pn Tan says stress is good! It's like motivation., I agree partially.).
RINGAN SAMA DIJINJING, BERAT SAMA DIPIKUL.
School isn't just about excelling in major exams, or trying to redeem respect by attaining NO.1.
Though, exam can reveal one's true self.
I am glad, in time of desperation, we actually were, and are together.
5SC1 JIA YOU!!!!*Okay, enough to have 2o minutes to wipe out the dust of my laptop. HAHA!*
*OHH. I am going crazy!!! YAY-ies!!!*
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?