Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 3:26 PM , Monday, December 29, 2008
AFTER SPM..Lately, I been having weird dreams. HAHA!! I mean scary, a bit out-of-tune dreams. HEHE..
I couldn't remember the last few. But as for yesterday's.. HMMM. This was what I dreamt. Out of the blue, I heard them (don't even know who are the THEM) saying there will be a re-exam for SPM. Which means the previous one wasn't counted lah. Honestly, I was in shock and like ah? IMPOSSIBLE mah.. But the THEM sort of convinced me that It was it. And confusion and complications. WEIRD lor.
I overslept and didn't make it for Physics 1 paper. (HAHA!!) Then when on the afternoon I wanted to sit for Paper 2., I wasn't allowed to. WAH! So shocking loh. AHH. Then I was asked home. The next day, I went to sit for Additional Mathematics, again. This time, die. I forgot all the formulas and DANG! I couldn't accept things. (HAHA!!).. I looked around. Then, I was called by the examiner out to sign a paper. It says that I got 1 mark for AM! WAHHH... And, because I was looking around., I was accused meniru.
OHHH. Well, I don't think I woke up after that. =)
I guess sleep to me is just too.. hmm.
But if it's my sister, she would have woke up.
(Meiqi hor., can sometimes control her dreams de leh. So scary man. She once told me, she can even choose which direction to walk to or talk to who or what to say yeh.)
Something about major examinations that scare me is that, every little detailed things that happened is meticulously remembered. Including the bad choices of answers, stupid careless mistakes and the in mind correct answers. Well, it's hard to say whether those answers I think are right are actually right mah.. AHHHHH..
If you continue thinking about it. hmm. It's frustrating. And tiring.
Maybe I placed too high expectations. Even dreams can break me. AHH.
Though,
I think I got why my dreams are so weird. OH.
Well, the first day (BM paper), I brought a notebook into the exam hall. I accidentally de. Really. Because as pengawas, we are sort of biasa with having a note book in our pocket. HEHE.. So scary yeh, thank God before the exam, the examiner saw it and questioned me. If not ah., AHH.
And when having Physics Paper 2, HEHE.. The day before I slept really late. So, a bit SOT. AH. I filled in the wrong angka gilliran. HEHE. Thank God the examiner discovered. AHHH.. If not ahh.. HEHE. Thank God I was sitting at the most front. If not..
WELL.
I guess I will still be hunted for months ahead. =)
HAHA.
Nevermind, God has His plan.
Hopefully I can handle the impact..
OH YA! PMR results coming out! WOW! So fast..
Don't worry lah, ALL THE BEST!!

I want to try this. AHH.. HAHA!!
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?