Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:16 PM , Tuesday, December 30, 2008
寂寞喧哗..
I been watching 宫., again. HEHE. Well, I think this show is one of the best Korean show. It's more than just romance, you see. Well, It tells stories of different perspectives. =) LOVE IT.
What I got from this show., and a really special book, is hard to be put into words.
hmmmm..
LONELINESS, everyone experiences it ; knows it; recognizes it,
Even if it's hardly expressed.
Though, it depends on how one reacts and views it..
And ONLY God can replace that emptiness. =)
AHHH.
The world is just., so BIG. Yet small.
Noone can fully captures each others' feelings.
It feels good to have God.
AHHHHHH.. =)
"THE SPIRIT HIMSELF INTERCEDES FOR US
WITH GROANS THAT WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS."
-Romas 8:26
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?