Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 10:22 PM , Wednesday, December 31, 2008
FAREWELL 2008 - YELO!!! 2009!!!
HEHE. To me., 2008 is a year of trust. Hmmm. You see, the feeling of knowing something terrible ahead, and basically trying to convinve myself that It will be fine., AHHHHHH. Is crazy! INSANE! TOTALLY unsafe. And, I hate it.
Though, I guess I will be dueling with this feeling for the coming years. HEHE..
The yearn for security.
It's not easy to cope.
Cope with what my thoughts and laziness.
Cope with others' words, expectations and feelings.
Cope with disappointment and get up again.
Cope with the in-real happenings.
Cope with the requirement of being a good child to Him.
Cope with the decisions to be made.
Well- At last., everything fade away.
Gain, too much on hand, and gone.
How hard it's huh? Frank-ly. H-A-R-D.
So YEAP!!, year 2008 is really a remark, to me.. =)
HAHA!!
It's those rejections, disappointments, stupid choices, realities, ETC that let me understand.
Capture the concept of trust.
Faith, is the utter opposite of certainty.
" Those who are hurt and disappointed are those who have come to Jesus for what He can do for them, not because of who He is. " - TIEN HUI.
.jpg)
HEHE. Okay., TATA!! AHHHHHHHHH... So fast, new year.
TADA!! 2009!!! =)
I wonder what will happen.. OHH~
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?