Holidays mah., HOLIDAYS!!!!! WELL., life lah. Eat; sleep; awake; walk; drive; talk; smile; do something.. HAHA. Well., I been trying to get myself back on tune., physically, emosionally and spiritually.
Well, to be honest lah. I am TOTALLY unfit, out-of-shape, NO stamina, legs's muscle like soft? and softer? (ARGH!!!) and basically., I am sort of too used to life without sit-ups, running or outdoors. Other words, I AM LAZY! HEHE. Well, holidays what.. HAHA!! NOPE, I will get back on tune.
As for after-SPM life,
Life goes on, at least for me. I guess.
Lots of things, people to let go; lots of adjustments.
I guess, there're always realities that need to be accepted.
There is always something new or fun we can learn from. =)
I am an ambitious fello. =)
I want to learn piano, guitar, drums, cello and focus on violin exam.
I want to work, part-time.
I desperately need sleep.
I promise teacher to teach Form 1 hurdles
I want to travel, which I will soon.
I need to cook eatable food.
My house needs a makeover. (obviously..)
Well., a bit crazy for a list for just a few months. Nevermind lah, split into two! HAHA!!
Eh, "Impossible is nothing", with God~
HAHA!!
I learnt a lot this year. Weee..
There will never be a perfect year.
I failed. So what? Who don't huh?
Life is full of surprise!
God is great!
If and only if., we are not overfocused with 'ME'.
My life, my thoughts, my ways..
if and only if., you found youself! Be the beauty., NOT wholly physically.
And don't compare.
I am still learning. In a tough way.

I been really thinking.
When talking., till driving etc.
I guess, this year is tough. It's.
But I really thank God for the lots of things I have,
and, my family.

OH and YA MAN!
I am now a fan of TXVQ!! HEHE.. They 're talented, not those "handsome-only" kinds, sing WELL, awesome., and funny. HAHA.
OK!!.,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!