Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:28 PM , Thursday, December 25, 2008
PING!PING!
PONG!
PONG!
PONG!
KIANG!!WAHA!
DING!!
DONG!
DANG!!
LALALALALA..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
TADA!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY., JESUS CHRIST!!!
Saviour, Healer, Comforter, refuge, faithful friend..
A special day to Someone I can't live without, whom I always take for granted. =(
I love singing carols and playing!! YAY-IES! WAH!
Anyway, I havent been resting nor having LIFE. Adapting into KL's lifestyle, ARGH. Wake up without morning, dragging time, going to malls, cc play DOTA (HAHA!!).. Above all, it's nice to have my cousins. HEHE. Well, things been not-so-good ah.
What I learnt is environment REALLY affects one's living purpose, character and ways of reacting. AH.
"Banyak udang, banyak garam"
"Banyak orang, banyak ragam"
Well, it hurts to have close people reacting the way not according to my expectation. Well, life what.
AHHH., thank goodness - God is faithful! WAH!!
OKAY.
SLEEPY, legs pain bengkak.. after a looong night. HEHE
Though, just so worth it.
What's better than to have the day before Christmas praising God and 'blessing the town'?
YAY-iess!!
Thanks, to You.
I wished, admired. You gave.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?