Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:30 PM , Thursday, January 29, 2009
DOMINANT STRINGS.HEHE. Finally Chinese New Year is almost over. WOHOOO. Nolah., not that I am bored with meeting people, traveling.. It's just that I need some time out. Before my mind explodes.. =)
I love family reunion. Though, it's always hard to duel with down-to-earth happenings which are totally hard to accept. AHHH.
L-I-F-E.
I remember when we were at Batu Pahat, when we heard stories.
When those stories ended not-good, I sort of broke down.
You see, some stories reflect what I experience.
But I remember myself telling Sern Wang: " AIYOH, then the youth counts on you loh!"
Sern Wang told me: " Not me, is God!"
There are things we can control.
If so, we should do our parts well.
As for those un-controlled ones, esspecially those involving people and more people.,
Hmm. All we can do is PRAY. And leave it to God.
So simple, yet so hard to do hoh?
AH. AHHH.
ANYWAY,
I finally bought the dominant strings, for good. =)
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.
I'm happy and sad.
Happy, because the violin will sound better. HAHA.
Sad, because it's time to change.
It's weird to change something you live with for a long time.
YA., even if it's less valueable.
Personally, I think the type of strings is important and does matter, but not everything lahh.
So, GOOD-BYE.
To rusty you(s). =)
Thanks for the beautiful melodies made,
and those horrifying out-of-tune bad-playing(s). HAHA~
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?