Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:27 PM , Thursday, February 12, 2009

BUS. BUS!!!Today, as me and Khai Li took a bus to Ayer Hitam to Ying Sze's house., we met a serious-ly crazy guy. I mean literally. A guy actually faked and followed us up to the bus we're in and started asking questions and questions and more questions.
I gave him my super impatient look written: LEAVE US ALONE! But I don't think he even understood loh. By then we two already knew something's wrong with him.
But thank God (REALLY!!!), he said his bus was going to go soon after questioning insane-ly. He asked us to not regret for not layan-ing him. He counted : 3..2..1.. and took off. Something scary was, before he left, he said and sort of warned us that he will forever remember our faces.
Honestly, I was so scare to even look out of the window or look back.. AHH~
EH, I am not sure whether that fellow was playing just for fun or is obsessed with this kind of way of making friends. I don't know lah. But, as a girl, honestly., that was super irritating and really makes me feel uneasy, unsafe. Esspecially when we were not responding, the fellow started using sensitive topics to attack us verbally.
C-R-A-Z-Y lahh.
AHH. My first trip guna-ing bus awam. UH. U-H, U-H.. =(
Now I know why my dad doesn't allow us to go out at night.
This world is super crazy.
When people can't get what they want, they would do anything.
When people see opportunity in the weaker ones, here they come.
HEHE.
Even so, Ayer Hitam was fun! WOHOOOO...
Still, I don't think girls should be restricted when it comes to traveling.
So ya., I still love traveling! YEAP-ies!!! =)
Maybe I should take this time to learn some fighting skills. HAHA~
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?